Fashion News:

Antony Morato, storie di uomini di stile

Image

Eclectic, elegant, sporty-chic, but, above all, characterized by a fresh and tailoring appeal. This is Antony Morato that is becoming more and more important on the international fashion scene thanks collections telling the story of a cosmopolitan man, jet setter, selfconfident and absolutely lover of the Beauty and Well Done.

It's a question of details, after all, very refined and with shapes always surprising, sophisticated and cutting edge, with innovative colors and silhouette visually impressive.

Born in 2007 from the vision and talent of Lello Caldarelli, Antony Morato stands immediately out for the ability to develop its own design language, conceived for a new generation of consumers.

Nowadays the brand is distributed in 3200 multi-brand stores over 70 countries around the World and is sold in 70 mono-brand stores located in strategic areas of Europe, Asia and South America.

In 2015 the brand is going to overcome the turnover of 90 millions euros - about 30% of which in Italy and the remaining 70% abroad - with three headquarters in Germany, France and Spain, in addition to the Italian head office. 

Share :
Well done! Now you can subscribe our newsletter click here for registering.