The company B. Del Secco was founded in 1929 thanks to Bruna Del Secco, passionate about embroidery that made items of great value for wedding goods.
In 1961 Bruna opened his shop together with his son Spartaco, in the historic center of Florence in Via Guiccciardini, a stone's throw from the Ponte Vecchio and Piazza Pitti, and could thus widen its clientele internationally.
A tradition that still lives today. Antonella, nephew of Bruna, continues this activity with great passion, attentive to the needs of customers and also realizing custom-made items, enhanced by embroideries of sublime craftsmanship and an ancient and ever new taste. Over time, this company has been able to renew itself with passion and determination, being able to offer its customers the emotion of experiencing the almost divine beauty of Florentine embroidery that escapes the categories of time and space, just like all true works of art. And art is, in fact, these embroideries that combine classic and modern designs and motifs with a sure and strong talent of Made in Florence savoir-faire that the whole world envies us.
This is the realm where everything is possible. There is no stylistic challenge impossible to collect and win. An absolute poet of beauty, Antonella, in her strenuous defense of good taste and aesthetic codes of eternal breath, confirms her unsurpassed master of a profession lived as a vocation and mission. With her the Florentine artisan lingerie touches the highest peaks of virtuosity and becomes emotion and poetry.